Friday, October 8, 2010

Everything I know about nails. Everything (and more) that you want to know about me.

Welcome to "Kathy At Fandango", 
     I am torn. A blog about myself and my work seems self-indulgent. Even saying "my work" makes it sound like I'm curing cancer or something. But, after all these years (20+) of doing nails I still love it. Is it the creative aspect? The interaction with clients? The fact that I am fortunate enough to work in a great salon? Yep! So, I will post updates about new products (so freakin' excited about "Shellac" I could burst) and put up pictures and anticipate your responses...
     
                     Luv ya, Kath

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy - blogs can be a great outlet of self expression. I've got you in my favs list and can't wait check out your future posts! xx's!!

    ReplyDelete